Immigration procedures are quite complex and not everyone can go through them successfully. If you are planning to apply for a visa in Canada, then make sure that you are able to meet the eligibility criteria and regulations. The reason behind most of the immigration refusals is an incorrectly filled application form. Some of the visa seekers complain that they waited for months, but still not received a call for a visa interview. But the actual situation is that either their application form have got rejected or the process has got delayed due to incorrect details.
Some of the common reasons why your visa application is refused include:
- Missing signatures: In most of the cases, candidates forget to sign their visa applications as the spot where signatures are mandatory. This happens if you are overly excited or confused. Generally, people sign the bottom of the form and miss the other two signatures that are required depending on whether there is a spouse or kid. If you fail to sign at the mandatory spots, your file will be returned.
- Paying the fee incorrectly: Make sure that you fill the application fees based on the mode of payment mentioned. In the majority of forms, only a bank draft, cheque or money order is declared valid. However, in sponsorship applications, an online payment or a bank paid receipt is required. Always remain careful about how you pay your fees and the amount you have to pay.
- Correct size pictures: According to the norms, application requires pictures with a specific size of 35mm wide and 45mm tall. Before fixing or uploading the picture, make sure that is according to the specifications. Never ignore checking the CIC instructions for your specific application.
- Provide the listed documents: While submitting the visa application, make sure that you provide all the necessary documents listed by CIC. Don’t try to be over smart by providing irrelevant certificates and documents that are not at all asked for.
- Avoid adding wrong details: Providing wrong information or incorrect details is the application form is a serious offense in Canada. Since CIC relies on the data provided by the applicant, be more than sure that it is completely correct. The possible result for an incorrect detail is a rejection of the application and exclusion from Canada for at least 2 years.
These are some of the mistakes that should never be made while filling and submitting a visa application. If you are looking for an immigration firm in Vancouver to get a hassle free Canadian Visa, feel free to consult our visa consultants at Guaranteed Immigration Vancouver.