Email Us:  


Intra company transfer canada

The Intra-Canada Transfer work permit category is designed to help employees move from an internationally based company to its Canadian branch or subsidiary. The best part of this visa is that in most cases, the applicant is able to bring their spouse with them on an open work permit. An open work permit will allow the spouse of the applicant to take up employment in most industries.

In order to be eligible, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:

  • Have worked outside Canada for the same company, or same group of companies that they would like to continue their employment with in Canada for at least one year on a full-time basis
  • Held specialized knowledge position or a senior position
  • Have been offered a position with a Canadian branch, affiliate or subsidiary/parent of the foreign company

At Guaranteed Immigration Vancouver, our experience working with companies to bring their employees to Canada means we understand your business needs. We look forward to helping you with your intra-company transfers soon.

Call our professionals to know how to qualify for this type of work permit. Our immigration experts can help you with your documents and visa application.