Canada has many opportunities and a need for workers in many industries. Every year thousands of individuals are hired as temporary workers by different organizations in Canada. If you want to fulfill your dream of working in Canada, then you need to obtain a temporary work visa. At Guaranteed Immigration Vancouver, we know what it takes to ensure you meet the visa requirements and complete your application. Our experienced immigration experts in Vancouver will help you understand the entire process and make your dream a reality.
The temporary workers program allows qualified foreign nationals to live and work in Canada for a defined period of time. Your employer may need to obtain a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire you. An LMIA is a document from Employment and Social Development Canada/ Canada Service that allows the employer to recruit a foreign worker.
In order to be eligible for a temporary work visa, the applicant must:
- Provide evidence that they will leave Canada after their permit expires,
- Demonstrate your ability to support your family members during your stay in Canada and the return journey,
- Provide a police clearance certificate, and a translation if not in English or French, stating that you haven’t been involved in any criminal activity in your home country,
- Prove that you will not work under an employer who appears on the list of ineligible employers,
- Prove that they will be employed to provide escort services, erotic dance or massages,
Guaranteed Immigration Vancouver is a leading immigration consultant in Vancouver, facilitating the immigration needs of clients for many years now. We have extensive experience and know what works for our clients.